I’m not a dating expert, but I know it can be difficult to think of new and fun date ideas. No one wants to do the same thing over and over again, there’s only so many films to watch at the cinema!
I always struggle to think of new things for my boyfriend and I to do (and we rarely agree on the same thing). So I’ve come up with a few cute, fun and fairly inexpensive date ideas that I hope you and your partner will both agree on!
- Have a picnic – it’s food after all!
- Go for a walk – and maybe take the dogs too?
- Play some sport – perhaps a game of football, or basketball? Or maybe even crazy golf.
- Have a meal out – for a special occasion or just cuz you feel like it, treat one another.
- Go to an arcade – it’s just plain fun!
- Stargazing – recommended on a warm summers night.
- Go shopping – who doesn’t love to shop?
- Have a campout – or just go camping, as long as you’ve got a nice cozy tent.
- Movie day at home – best way to get cuddles!
- Go to a museum – if you have a local one, great! If not, try and find something similar.